Aura Yachting specialises in bareboat charters in Turkey aboard a modern fleet of excellently equipped yachts.
Over the last 10 years we've grown with the yacht charter industry in the south west of Turkey. We know the boats and their owners, and as sailors ourselves, we know what is important to you and your crew. With our love of the sea and sailing, and the meticulous upkeep of our yachts we ensure that you really enjoy your sailing.
Our yachts range from a neat 32 ft Dufour through to an awesome 49 ft Jeanneau, and all are located at our base in one of Bodrum’s most welcoming and laid back marinas, Palmarina Yalikavak. Here we are ideally located to offer the best sailing holidays in the Aegean-Mediterranean region. From April to November, the beautiful and uplifting Turkish coastline provides perfect sailing conditions and some of the most idyllic spots to explore.
“Boat very well presented. Service very professional and efficient. A very enjoyable week”Keith Hedges (Le Reve 17 – 24 June 2012)
When you arrive to board your Aura Yacht, you can expect:
- Hull insurance including £1million 3rd party cover
- Charter and berth tax
- Up to date system checks and full maintenance program
- Full tanks of water and deisel fuel and butane gas cylinders
- Freshwater showers on deck
- Fully equipped galley including cooking utensils
- Bimini tops and dinghies
- Full electronic navigation system & VHF radio
- System-integrated autopilot system
- Navigation charts & coastal information books
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Linen and tea towels
- Starter pack of some food & housekeeping supplies
- Refrigeration system
Aura Yachting specialise in bareboat charter sailing holidays.
Bareboat guests arrive here at our marina base, pick up the boat, skipper it themselves and then return it to us at the end of their holiday. To charter a sailing yacht it is necessary for one crewmember to have a valid RYA Day or Coastal Skipper qualification or a recognised equivalent such as the ICC qualification. This is the ultimate way to explore the Turkish coastline with total freedom and privacy.
Aura Yachting also offer skippered sailing charters
whereby one of our experienced skippers comes with you to either give sailing instruction, or to do all the work allowing you to completely relax. You are of course able to decide with your skipper on the route you wish to take, when and where you want to stop. All weather permitting. This is great for non-sailors or for those who simply want to leave all the responsibility to someone else!.
Our bareboat sailing charters give you the freedom to go wherever you like at your own pace, but you wont be left with no support. In the case of any rare technical hitches, our servicing team is on hand to assist you.
- Local network mobile phone supplied by us for you to use for the duration of your cruise
- 24/7 communication with us via mobile phone
- A weather text will be sent upon request and we are always at the end of the phone
- Greeting brief before you set off when you will be able to get advice from us on cruising routes, anchorages and moorings, and the best places to visit
- Yacht handover where we brief you on your yacht operation and use of equipment onboard.